DASQUA Industrial Tools 0-1 Inch Ultra-Precision Outside Micrometer with Stainless Steel Spindle and Carbide Tips
Product Name: Ultra-Precision Outside Micrometer
Item Number: 4111-8105-A
Measuring Range: 0~25 mm / 0~1’’
Graduation: ±0.01 mm / 0.0004’’
Accuracy: 0.004 mm / 0.0001575’’
Warranty: Two Years
• Strictly made in accordance with DIN 863;
• Spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped for ultimate accuracy;
• With spindle lock;
• New special carbide used on measuring anvil instead of traditional easy-wear off carbide tip. The measuring faces of the anvil and spindle directly contact with the object to be measured, which means these 2 surfaces are most likely to chip. Carbide-tipped significantly increase the using life of the micrometer;
• Precision Ground STAINLESS STEEL threading rod replacing alloy/carbon steel threading rod mostly used in the industry;
• Clear graduations laser-etched on satin chrome finish for easy reading;
• With ratchet stop for constant force(5- 8N 20% better than the normal standard of 5-10N), protect your high-precision device more carefully. When tightening the micrometer, the ratchet effectively stops overwhelming forces that may cause damage to the spindle;
Micrometers are precision measuring instruments that use a calibrated screw to measure distances. These measurements are translated into large rotations of the screw that are then able to be read from a scale or a dial. Micrometers are typically used in manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering.
Our micrometers works well for woodworking, jewelry making and so on, widely used in household, industry and automotive area, a great choice for mechanics, engineers, woodworkers, hobbyists, etc….
Types of Micrometers
There are three types of micrometer: outside, inside, and depth. Outside micrometers may also be called micrometer calipers, and are used to measure the length, width, or outside diameter of an object. Inside micrometers are typically used to measure interior diameter, as in a hole. Depth micrometers measure the height, or depth, of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot.
Advantage of DASQUA
• High quality material and precision machining process ensure product quality；
• A traceable QC system is worthy of your trust；
• Efficient warehouse and logistics management ensure your delivery time；
• A two-year warranty makes you without the worries behind；
Before the operation, clean measuring faces of the anvil and the spindle with a soft cloth or soft paper.
1 x Outside Micrometer
1 x Protective Case
1 x Warranty Letter