DASQUA Professional Inch/Metric Thickness Measuring Tools 0.00005″/0.001 mm Resolution Digital Outside Micrometer with Stainless Steel Spindle
Product Name: Ultra-Precision Outside Micrometer
Item Number: 4230-2005
Measuring Range: 0~25 mm / 0~1’’
Graduation: ±0.001 mm / 0.00005’’
Accuracy: 0.003 mm / 0.0011811’’
Warranty: Two Years
• Easy reading with 34x12mm huge screen, 8mm large display font
• Dual chip outputs provide more stable measuring function with stronger capability
• Hardened and ground spindle to ensuring stable accuracy;
Precision ground stainless steel spindle, which ground twice, ensures the accuracy and smooth movement (Pitch error 1μ less than before, and reaches world-class standard)，while the others’ spindle carbon steel, which will lead to lose accuracy easily.
• Special carbide anvil to ensure durability;
DASQUA’s measuring anvil is new special carbide, not easily wear off and anti-rust, which will ensure accuracy，while the others are easy-wear off and rusty carbide tip, and lose accuracy
• With ratchet stop for constant force (5-8N, 20% higher than normal);
When tightening the micrometer, the ratchet effectively stops overwhelming forces that may cause damage to the spindle to protect your high-precision device more carefully;
• Most updated ergonomically designed structure;
• Ratchet socket wrench with extra length allows one-hand operation;
• UV coat surface provides strong abrasion resistance.
Micrometers are precision measuring instruments that use a calibrated screw to measure distances. These measurements are translated into large rotations of the screw that are then able to be read from a scale or a dial. Micrometers are typically used in manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering.
Our micrometers work well for woodworking, jewelry making and so on, widely used in household, industry and automotive area, a great choice for mechanics, engineers, woodworkers, hobbyists, etc….
Types of Micrometers
There are three types of micrometer: outside, inside, and depth. Outside micrometers may also be called micrometer calipers, and are used to measure the length, width, or outside diameter of an object. Inside micrometers are typically used to measure interior diameter, as in a hole. Depth micrometers measure the height, or depth, of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot.
Advantage of DASQUA
• High quality material and precision machining process ensure product quality；
• A traceable QC system is worthy of your trust；
• Efficient warehouse and logistics management ensure your delivery time；
• A two-year warranty makes you without the worries behind；
Before the operation, clean measuring faces of the anvil and the spindle with a soft cloth or soft paper.
1 x Digital Outside Micrometer
1 x Protective Case
1 x Warranty Letter